Primary purpose of this position: Audit inspection process by sampling finished product for quality attributes to specifications. Performing lab investigations in a regulated lab environment.
- Follow cGMP and 21CFR 820 requirements for product inspection and verification activities.
- Verify finished product’s adherence to specifications using a variety of measurement techniques.
- Collaborate with internal and cross-functional colleagues to assure inspections are completed in a timely manner.
- Must be able to analyze problems and make recommendations to find solutions.
- Must be able to clearly communicate and document inspection results.
- Must be willing to work overtime including Saturday and Sundays.
- Associate’s degree in a technical field or relevant education and experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience supporting cGMP manufacturing environment
Skills and abilities:
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Effective verbal / written communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, prioritizing and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, simultaneously.
- Must be able to make decisions with limited information available.