A Fortune 500 manufacturing and aerospace giant looking for Instrumentation Engineer who will be communicating with the client Discipline Lead on progress on assigned project work and will be interfacing with other disciplines to determine project instrument requirements. Job Requirements
• Meeting budgeted hours, planned schedule, and agreed-upon level of quality on assigned project work.
• Producing a complete definition of instrument requirements incorporating applicable code and customer requirements for approval, bid, and construction.
• Modify and review P&IDs to ISA 5.1 and multiple corporate standards.
• Preparing instrument requirement documents for the designer, fabricator, and installer including installation details, specification sheets and 3D review.
• Performing instrument detailed design.
• Identifying inconsistencies and problems that may be present on equipment specifications or P&IDs during the design phase including verify designs against 3rd party designs.
• Evaluating the instrument portion of supplier bids and participating in the supplier selection process including issue of final technical bid review.
• Reviewing the instrument design for conformance with customer requirements and applicable codes with internal and external customers.
• Determining if instrument revisions are required based on equipment specification revisions and recommending options if required.
• Inspecting instrument equipment and fabrication for conformance with project requirements and applicable codes.
• B.S. degree in Chemical or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum (5) years of experience with process instrumentation, procurement, and construction.