• Contribute to the audit planning process, by assisting in the development of objectives and then executing on detailed test procedures. This would include assessing business systems/processes to identify key control points and risks.
• Develop work papers that support the objectives identified. Draft conclusions, discuss potential issues with clients, and prepare and deliver other summary communication documents as required.
• With supervision, successfully execute all phases of the audit process
• Basic Project Management skills for all aspects of a project from planning to execution and reporting
• General Accounting, Financial and Business knowledge and experience
• Previous Internal Audit or Control/Process based experience Soft Skills
• Ability to work and communicate with varying levels of management in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently and within a team # of people supervised N/A
Ms Access, SOX, Ms Office, Ms Word, Direct3D, Research, Ms Excel, Project Management, Management, Lotus Note
Require 1 of following certifications (or actively pursuing 1 of these):
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)