Come work at Knoll! Knoll is a global office furnishings manufacturer committed to design excellence. Knoll is recognized internationally for creating workplace furnishings that inspire, evolve and endure. Our commitment to innovation and modern design has yielded a comprehensive portfolio of office systems, seating, files and storage, tables and desks, wood case goods, textiles and accessories.
To learn more about Knoll please visit our website www.knoll.com
The International Trade Compliance Specialist will be a part of a dynamic team holding primary responsibility for reviewing and determining Knoll’s International Compliance Policies. As a Trade Compliance Specialist you will participate in all activities involved in export and import compliance globally and drive continuous process improvements aimed at execution of best in class performance International Trade. Key responsibilities include:
· Maintain an effective and efficient flow of import and export controls related to International shipments to include compliance and adherence to export administrations regulations
· Provide day-to-day import, export support to the supply chain and other internal customers regarding HTS classification, documentation requirements, sourcing, and other governmental regulations impacting the business
· Prepare and submit Binding ruling requests
· Ensure the proper and timely filing of all post entry reconciliation including voluntary tenders, protests, or PEA’s
· Work as part of an internal team to perform internal compliance reviews and assessments of corporate import and export risk
· Attend seminars, meetings and other actions to maintain knowledge of industry specific information and identify any regulation or industry changes affecting Knoll’s business
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
· Bachelor’s degree required in a technical field such as Engineering, Business Studies, International Business, Finance, logistics or Transportation
· Custom Brokers License desirable
· Minimum five years experience in the area of Import and Export Compliance, including a strong emphasis on Classification, NAFTA, Country of Origin determinations, Focus Assessments, and other governmental regulatory requirements and controls
· Comprehensive knowledge of U.S. Customs 19CFR Regulations and Harmonized Tariff System
· Knowledge of U.S. Export regulations a plus
We offer a location based in East Greenville, PA and comprehensive benefits package.