Epic is seeking an attorney to negotiate complex license and service agreements with prospective customers worldwide while working on a variety of other challenging projects. You must be able to build and maintain strong relationships, draft clear and friendly contracts, thrive in a fast-paced and intellectually-stimulating environment, and work with senior executives on legal and business strategies.
More than just important work.
Epic is located in Madison, Wisconsin, a city regularly ranked as one of America's best places to live. You'll earn competitive wages and receive benefits befitting a leading software company (401k match, great health insurance, life insurance, performance bonuses and stock appreciation rights). Epic's environment is one of continuous learning; you'll have access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others.
- Demonstrated academic and professional excellence
- At least four years of legal work and experience personally negotiating significant business transactions
- Candidates who have worked in-house, have represented technology companies, or have 10+ years of experience are strongly preferred
- Relocation to the Madison, WI, area (reimbursed)
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship