DISH supports more than 150 DISH In-Home Services (IHS) offices that deliver DISH products and services to customers across the country. The IHS organization encompasses thousands of talented and dedicated employees who serve in roles including Technicians, Resource Planners, Analysts, Training and Quality Assurance Reps and Management to deliver the industry's best products and services.
A successful Inventory Specialist will have the following:
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends, and will be compensated for overtime.
- Employees must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, may occasionally be required to lift up to 125 pounds.
- Employees must be able to safely operate warehouse equipment (pallet jack, and/or a forklift).
- 5 0% of this role is computer based, must have intermediate level MS Office experience.
- High school diploma or GED required and 2 years of work experience are preferred.
The Inventory Specialist manages the flow of material and equipment (satellite dishes, our award winning receivers and DVRs and associated hardware) in and out of the warehouse supporting both our internal and external customers.
Primary responsibilities are described in the following categories:
- Document the quantity and type of equipment, merchandise, and/or supplies stocked in warehouse and/or on vans as well as all of the materials needed for the different types of installations and service calls.
- Maintain an accurate physical count of van product, warehouse product and saleable products on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis
- Receive returned equipment, new inventory and vendor shipments, stocks the inventory in the warehouse, and prepares shipments for return to the remanufacturing department and records distributed hardware information in the computer tracking system.
- Complete daily inventory transactions for all product used, linking them to the proper accounts.
- Assist supervisor with all inventory replenishment reports and inventory related communications with other departments.