Get new similar jobs by email for
|Reporting to the Materials Inventory Manager, this role supervises department team members responsible for receiving, storage, inventory and issuing of non-perishable supplies to production. This individual is responsible for overseeing the inventory issuance to production, ensuring all inventory is accurately scanned in the Warehouse Management System (WMS).|
• Ensure proper inventory levels are maintained at all times.
• Communicate “Out of Stock” inventory issues to Purchasing and Production management.
• Complete and analyze departmental performance reports on a weekly basis.
• Maintain current office procedures. Improve and create new processes to optimize efficiency.
• Manage, document, and implement new and improved processes, and train staff for effective execution.
• Ensure team members take scheduled breaks and lunches, and finish shifts on time.
• Address and correct employee performance issues promptly and effectively.
• Manage and execute the training of team members on Department and Earthbound Farm policies and procedures.
• Ensure employees work in a safe manner, that equipment is properly maintained to operate safely, and that hazards are promptly identified and corrected.
• Ensure equipment issued to team members is in good working condition and has been allocated to the shipping department.
• Monitor and maintain department housekeeping, ensuring audit and inspection readiness at all times.
• Ensure all documents and paperwork are properly filed.
• Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and overtime as business requires.
• Manage special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
• Able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (ear plugs, hard hats, coveralls, smocks, gloves, goggles, and other GMP required equipment; hair net, beard net).