PLEASE ONLY GC/CITIZENS REQUIRED, NO H1B CANDIDATES
Our Client is Fortune 500 company and one of the largest independent software corporations in the world. The company supports software which runs in mainframe, distributed, virtualized and cloud environment. Their solutions enable customers to manage and secure IT environments and deliver more flexible IT services to the business faster.
Job Title: Principal Software Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Position: 1 Year + Contract
- Experience of around 8 to 12 yrs
- Exposure to dynamic working environment which requires quick turnaround time.
- Experience in agile development methodology
- Good communication skills, the profile requires interaction with cross teams to make things happen.
- Experience in development languages JAVA.
- Experience in JSP, Strut, Spring, Hibernate, scripting.
- Knowledge of software design and data structures; programming with Object Oriented and Client/Server technologies.
- Knowledge of common commercial authentication products, protocols and technologies
- Knowledge of fundamentals of internet security and cryptographic protocols
- Advanced study of web enabled enterprise software design problems and solutions.
- Knowledge of designing and developing secure systems which use hardware security modules and databases to process transactions.
- Knowledge of Database Systems, including design and implementation of TCP/IP, HTTP, XML protocols to design authentication products.
- Knowledge of multi-threaded web enabled enterprise server architecture and how in-process shared modules are written to customize these servers.
- Knowledge about various commercial Operating Systems, databases, web servers and how different security risks can be prevented on all these platforms.
- Knowledge of common business problems regarding web enabled enterprise applications especially in authentication products and ability to resolve solve these problems.