Get new similar jobs by email for
JDE/ E1 Applications Developer
Accriva Diagnostics is a leader in the development and manufacturing of Point-of-Care diagnostics. We are committed to developing, manufacturing & marketing safe, easy to use, & reliable products that are used by doctors, nurses & medical practitioners where care is provided to patients. We are currently hiring for a Business System Senior Analyst (JDE/ E1 Developer) for our San Diego location.
The Business System Senior Analyst (JDE/ E1 Developer) is primarily responsible for the development and ongoing support of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system programs. The Business System Senior Analyst identifies business problems and proposes solutions, creates functional system requirements and technical design specifications.
· Provide maintenance and support for JD Edwards Enterprise One and develop applications utilizing Enterprise One Development Tools.
· Analyze processes and assist with the design and development of new solutions or enhancements according to functional / technical specifications provided by Analyst.
· Work with E1 Analyst during software development life cycle including planning, requirement gathering, design, implementation, testing, and training.
· Custom Report Development
· Design and develop technical documentation.
· Gather and define business requirements
· Identify and resolve issues
· Improve business processes
· Produce high quality documentation
· Contribute to enterprise architecture development
· Develop/configure applications according to business requirements
· Participate in all phases (feasibility, planning, delivery, testing, implementation, and close-out) of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
· Provide technical support to user community
· Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, IT, Business Systems, etc.) preferred
· Three (3) to four (4) years previous experience; ERP development experience required
· Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) experience is a plus
· Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
· Familiarity with business intelligence and online analytical processing technologies is a plus
· Knowledge of database architecture and structured query language (SQL) is a plus
· Previous experience with document management systems a plus
· Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision; must also be able to work as part of a team
· Proven ability to interact with all organizational levels is essential
· Experience using Enterprise One version 8.11
· Experience in the analysis, design and development of business applications
· Experience in Table Conversions and Z-File Processing
· Effective verbal and written communications ability to communicate technical results to the IT team and advise/consult with other team members on project related issues while adhering to the policies, processes, and procedures established by IT.
· Strong working experience and understanding of all phases of the application development lifecycle; specifically related to EnterpriseOne Application Development
· Able to read, understand, modify and debug C and T-SQL programming languages. Examples of C programming related languages are C, C++, C#.NET, and Java.
· Experience in Create!From
· Understanding of OMW (Object Management Workbench) specifically with project promotion
· Exposure to CNC processes in respect to system architecture and package build process
· Working knowledge of table structures
There is no relocation assistance available for this opportunity. We offer an excellent benefits package including medical/dental and vision, EAP, 401K & tuition reimbursement. EOE M/F/D/V.