Get new similar jobs by email for
Java Developer needed --- Location: Raytheon Company – Tucson, AZ
US Citizen --- Hourly Rate: OPEN
I am working with Raytheon Company and they are looking for a Java Developer. You must be a US Citizen to apply. You will work for GeoLogics Corporation at the Raytheon office in Tucson, AZ. This is a long termproject. Hourly rate: OPEN (w2 or c2c).
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Prefer a minimum of four years of experience writing SQL statements against relational databases.
· Prefer a minimum of three years of experience developing Java and JEE Applications.
· Experience working with the Oracle relational database.
· Working knowledge of both the Windows and UNIX operating systems.
· Strong understanding of web services.
Knowledge/Skills Desired (not required):
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience developing REST and SOAP web services
· Experience developing applications using Spring
· Experience implementing JEE design patterns
· Experience with JMS
· Experience developing secure web services
· Experience with JPA, specifically the EclipseLink implementation
· Experience with Ant and JUnit
· An understanding of Raytheon’s Integrated Product Development System (IPDS)
· Agile software development experience, particularly related to the SCRUM methodology
· Working knowledge of XML
· Experience using Eclipse and Toad
· Experience and familiarity with Netegrity SiteMinder, LDAP, Tomcat, Apache, Liferay, Oracle SOA, HP Quality Center, Quick Test Pro, WebInspect, Fortify and BPMN
· Experience with SQL Server
If interested in learning more about this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and I will call back with more information.
888-303-3603 (toll free)
GeoLogics is a 21 year old growing technical services company headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, with 8 regional offices distributed throughout the country. The Company provides software, IT and engineering services, mission critical solutions, and technical support primarily to the Defense and Aerospace industry, various agencies of the U.S. federal government and commercial clients. GeoLogics specializes in the areas of engineering, IT, communications, software, systems development and research and development.
The GeoLogics Employee Benefits Program (EBP) reflects our abiding interest in and commitment to meeting the needs of our diverse workforce and providing financial security for both our employees and their families. GeoLogics offers an exceptionally competitive array of benefits for our employees, including: Health Insurance (w/ Dental & Vision), Life & Disability Insurance, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO, and a Retirement 401k Plan.
GeoLogics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please visit our website at: www.geologics.com