Get new similar jobs by email for
Test Technician - E/M, Safety,...
Quality Technician to ensure products are compliant to industry standards and safety standards. Will assist Engineers in designing test plans, designs and builds test fixtures, perform testing, collect data, and summarize test results.
- Conduct safety, reliability, and performance related tests for product development teams.
- Builds fixtures as needed.
- Organize and summarize test data.
- Disassemble and reassemble products.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of 2-5 years of related experience:
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and the ability to work with basic hand and power tools.
- Good electrical/electronic knowledge, including the ability to solder.
- Knowledge of assembly, inspection, documentation, and defect identification.