Get new similar jobs by email for
Serves Residents in an Personal Care Living Residence by providing; helping with daily living, monitoring vital signs and functions, administering medications.
Full-time and Part-time positions available.
* Administers medications by preparing medications; administering specified medication orally or by subcutaneous or intermuscular injection; recording dosage and time in Residents record; maintaining logs.
* Maintains Residents stability by taking and recording vital signs.
* Supervises Resident Care Aides with ADL's as needed.
* Serves and protects the resident community by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Enhances nursing and residence reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments, and other duties as needed.
Administering Medication, Pain Management, Nutrition, Nursing Skills, Multi-tasking, Medical Teamwork in an Assisted Living Environment.
Current Pennsylvania LPN or RN License.
Must pass a criminal background check.
Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance