1 year minimum experience in a Lab Setting - prefer Pharmaceutical or GMP Lab
Knowledge of GLP and GMP and knowledge of Basic Science
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include the following:
· Understands regulatory standards and requirements and performs all activities within their confines.
· Accurately documents activities, rigorously adhering to cGMP/GLP and all company standards
· Accurately clean and dry soiled laboratory glassware in a diligent, expeditious manner.
· Arrangement of clean/dry glassware back to the respective storage locations.
· Autoclaving hard goods and liquid media for Micro.
· Destroy samples (routine and/or on a scheduled basis) upon testing completion.
· Provides assistance with waste management activities in QC and micro.
· Receives all incoming samples to be tested by the QC Laboratory.
· Maintain an accurate worksheet with daily updates as to the testing/release status of all material lots (raw material, finished products, stability, and miscellaneous sample testing).
· Deliver QC/Micro documentation to the Batch Release department.
· Assist Laboratory Management with the collection metric data to be used in creating monthly reports.
· Maintain the official sample receipt logbooks used during compliance inspections.
· Responsible for maintaining the personal work area appearance and any other areas as defined by Laboratory Management.
· Handle samples and documentation when samples are sent out for testing.