If you are a Data Science Tech Lead with experience, please read on!
- We're an established tech startup seeking an experienced Data Science Tech Lead who is looking to accelerate their career.
- We have a unique opportunity for someone to come in and establish and grow data science efforts.
- We’re looking for a top-notch data scientist with 3-5 years experience doing hands-on work as well as tech leadership in a large scale data analysis environment.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. We're an industry leading hiring platform
2. Substantial career growth with great business model
3. Rapidly growing startup focused on reinventing the way people hire.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with our engineering team and the company on how to incorporate hooks into our data flows to allow for experimentation and ongoing analysis of key data flowing through our system
- Once base functionality delivered in form of reporting, predictive analytics, help to scale out a sub-team to build on and expand our offering to our customers
What You Need for this Position
- 3-5 years work experience in a high scale data science environment
- At least a Masters in data science at a well-recognized major college or university computer science program
- Expert at SQL
- Expert at machine learning approaches and processes
- Tenacious and curious in exploring data
- Ability to learn quickly, and a drive to constantly improve
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with good data visualization tools
- Expert at data analytics life cycle and how to incorporate into a software development team
So, if you are a Data Science Tech Lead with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: JM2-1155754
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: JM2-1155754 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Jim McCrudden | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.