The Informatics Applications Group (tiag) is recruiting for a full-time contract position in San Antonio, Texas. We have a vacancy for a Senior .NET Web Developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance applications on the Microsoft technology stack . You will work with within a team of developers and business resources to build enterprise systems that better allow users to access convenient, transformative healthcare.
- US Citizenship
- Microsoft C#.NET and Web Services
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Competent to work on multiple phases of complex projects independently, but also works well as a member of a team.
- Prior exposure to US Army or other DoD agency.
- Reporting Tools for .NET / SQL
- ASP.NET AJAX
- Knowledge of Section 508 standards and compliance strategies
- 5+ of C# .NET development experience
- At least 3 years of experience as technical lead.
- Experience developing with Visual Studio 2010 / 2012 / 2013
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 4.0/4.5 Framework, Microsoft C#.NET and Web Services
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Experience performing unit testing and integration testing to validation solutions
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while working in a collaborative team environment.
- Proficiency with all phases and aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.