Get new similar jobs by email for
Lexus Product Delivery Special...
Lexus Santa Monica
New and Pre Owned Product Specialist
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA
Lexus Santa Monica – A member of the LACAR GUY group of dealerships
Lexus Santa Monica prides itself on providing a world class experience, from our award-winning staff to our stunning, historic restored showroom. Our focus on customer satisfaction has earned us the "Elite of Lexus" award for the last 16 years. This honor is a result of complete customer satisfaction and we continue to grow as a result of referrals and repeat customers. As with all LAcarGUY dealerships, Lexus Santa Monica is a leader in green automotive. We are the #1 hybrid dealer group in the USA. Our vision is to be the best place to buy and service Lexus automobiles. We do this by attracting great people to join our team who will delight our Customers and drive Customer loyalty.
We offer great career opportunities within the LACARGUY dealer group, along with excellent pay programs, benefits, training and a culture where we strive to help our team members be highly successful.
If you have the drive and the passion to deliver excellence on a daily basis, please read on….
The Product Specialist has the opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers to help guide them in their vehicle purchase. This could be through an Internet-lead, a phone call or a customer who walks in to the store. The goal is to create an exceptional vehicle-buying experience to build customer loyalty to Lexus Santa Monica.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Sales Managers, other Sales Associates, Financial Services Managers, Service Managers and Service Advisors, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
· Welcoming customers and listening to their needs
· Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the Customer needs
· Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer
· Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
· Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches
· Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
· Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers
· Transition Customers to the Service Department to support their ownership experience
· Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
How will I know if I am successful?
The performance of a Product Specialist is measured by achieving:
· Targeted unit sales and gross profit
· Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index
What are the requirements for this job?
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
· Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
· Prior sales experience preferred but not required
· Experience and desire to work with technology
· Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
· Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong presentation skills
· The ideal candidate should have a customer service background
· Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organization and follow-up skills
· Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, DMV screen, and drug screen
· Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com along with any other information that is relevant to applying for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you !