Get new similar jobs by email for
Licensed Behavioral Specialist...
Licensed doctorate level psychologist; or
Licensed clinical psychologist; or
Licensed mental health professional, including, licensed professional counselor, licensed marriage and family therapist, or licensed social worker; or
Licensed Behavioral Specialist Consultant; and
Documented training in the field of behavior modification.
All licenses must be valid and meet requirements in accordance with Pennsylvania Department of State.
All degrees and coursework must be from an accredited program and/or university or college in accordance with Policy Clarification 02-11 dated June 9, 2010, and be conferred by the university or college.
· Must have audio/visual/verbal activity to provide supervision for the clients and to perform essential job functions.
· Must complete and pass agency Crisis/Physical Intervention Training - Modified.
· Must have emotional stability to perform essential job functions.
· Valid driver’s license, good driving record and transportation.
· Ability to adjust hours to job requirements including evenings and weekends.
· Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have access to a telephone.
· Ability to identify with the agency’s Mission Statement and support the agency’s Core Values.
· Act 33/34 and FBI clearances.
· Availability for monthly supervision with clinical supervisor.
· Ability to participate in the crisis on-call rotation
· Child Protective Services Law
· Therapeutic Interventions
· Child Development
· Parenting Skills and Techniques
· Positive Discipline
· Individual and Family therapy
· Chemical Dependency
· Behavior Management Techniques
· Treatment of Sexual, Physical and Emotional Abuse