Get new similar jobs by email for
Licensed Financial Advisor - P...
Licensed Financial Advisor – Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust
As you consider your options, we want you to know that Phoenixville Federal not only offers unparalleled opportunity, but we do so with a level of personal support that sets us apart. Candidate is responsible for generating sales and revenues to the bank through a broker dealer relationship through Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC.
A successful candidate should display the traits of honesty, a good work ethic and relevant product knowledge. This is a team environment that demands someone that mirrors the social and cultural values of the institution and strives to find success in every opportunity.
Phoenixville Federal Bank and Trust was established in 1912. Currently the bank has five branch locations in Chester and Montgomery Counties. The bank is mutually owned and has a strong reputation in the communities we serve. The bank offers traditional banking products and services, commercial loans and trust and wealth management services. To learn more, visit www.phoenixfed.com.
As a financial advisor, you will provide clients with comprehensive financial planning and advice to help them effectively pursue their financial goals.
● Target prospective clients and market your unique value proposition in your community
● Evaluate your client’s financial situation and identify investment objectives through a comprehensive and customized financial planning process.
● Recommend appropriate solutions and monitor portfolios for economic changes and adjustments in your client’s needs and objectives.
● Actively participate in training and development curriculum to continually improve your marketing and financial planning skills and knowledge base.
● Provide personal client service and support.
Qualified Candidates Must Have:
● Licenses and Registrations: NASD/FINRA Series 7, 63, (65 or 66 preferred) and Life, Accident, Health & Insurance licenses.
● Clean U-4
● 2+ years sales experience in the financial services industry
● Customer service, communication and presentation skills
● An advanced level of performance, requiring minimum supervision
● Experience with high quality service standards in all interactions with customers, prospective customers, personnel, and other departments within a financial institution
● College Degree preferred
For Immediate Consideration, Please Apply Online At:
Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC is a national broker dealer that works exclusively with some of the nation’s premier financial institutions. As a Licensed Financial Advisor, you become part of the financial institution providing investment services to customers and building customer relationships. We are looking for the right people to help build the success of the investment programs and help customers make sound investment choices.
We offer our Advisors a supportive back office staff, as well as fully supportive financial institution staff, tomorrow’s technology, a proprietary database for client information, and we clear through Pershing. To learn more about Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, please visit www.sorrentopacific.com.