Lifestyle Advisor/Sales Counselor plans, organizes and directs the sales and leasing activities for the community. This position cultivates prospects and referral sources, coordinates the move-in of new members and plans marketing events for prospective members. The Lifestyle Advisor coordinates all closing activities with the member(s) or member families and assures the completion of all closing forms under the supervision of the Executive Director.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Represents the community in a positive manner while creating an environment that fosters respect and courtesy for members and employees alike. Works within the community programs to promote safety and the well-being of all members and employees.
2. Upholds the community’s Mission Statement.
3. Maintains HIPAA standards and regards all medical or healthcare information pertaining to members and employees as confidential.
4. Follows-up on leads, cultivates relationships with prospects and referral sources and conducts tours of the community. Tailors the presentation of community benefits to the prospective member’s needs.
5. Captures prospect information and enters details into the contact database.
6. Supports the community’s sales efforts by utilizing the promotional materials and media advertising to advance the community name.
7. Develops a thorough working knowledge of all community promotional materials and all legal and financial agreements between the community and its members. 8. Follows the application and contractual protocol for admitting new members.
9. Coordinates interviews with the Executive Director, staff or medical personnel as necessary.
10. Develops relationships with local professional and civic organizations which include but are not limited to Chamber of Commerce, women’s clubs, men’s clubs, local Rotaries, etc.
11. Works in tandem with the Social Director to plan events for current and prospective members. Plans and coordinates separate marketing events for prospective members on a monthly basis.
12. Ensures that the Model Home, Model Villa, Sales Office and all common areas are clean and ready for tours at all times. The Community should appear everyday as if it were "Grand Opening Day."
13. Prepares sales packets and places sales information in high traffic areas throughout the community.
14. Trains fellow staff through in-services on how to greet prospective members, handle tours and distribute marketing information.
15. Communicates with the community contractor, the Executive Director and the Vice President of Construction on the construction of new homes. Communicates changes and updates with the prospective buyer or new member.
16. Develops referral relationships with key sources which include but are not limited to elder care attorneys, local physicians, financial planners, trust officers, clergy, and realtors.
17. Assists with the development of the marketing plan, marketing strategies, timelines, and budget preparation for the marketing department and assures an occupancy level consistent with budget preparations.
18. Completes reports for the Executive Director and the management company in a timely manner.
19. Inspects resale homes at time of turnover and identifies items for repair. Communicates items or other needs to the Executive Director in a timely manner.
20. Evaluates competition on a regular basis. Makes adjustments as needed to accommodate different strategies and approaches to ensure relevancy and importance in the marketplace. Prepares explanations of our advantages versus the competition.
21. Assists prospective members with the selection of options and follows proper protocol for option information and obtaining signatures related to the option documentation.