Description: Liquor store stocker / cashier
Obtains payment for goods by itemizing and totaling customer's purchases.
Fills inventory of low stock items during high volume times to meet customer demands.
Position open ASAP
* Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
* Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
* Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
* Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
* Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver's license number; operating credit card authorization system.
* Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
* Provides pricing information by answering questions.
* Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Organize store stock and replace low stock items on shelves and in cooler.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Hours variable which include weekday evenings and weekend day/evening shifts.
Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, General Math Skills, Informing Others, Basic Safety, Job Knowledge