Are you a talented Logistics Analyst looking for the next step in your career? Check out PSS!
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program Management and Consulting Services. For over 20 years, PSS has enabled Government and Commercial clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative, and cost effective professional services and solutions. PSS provides a positive working environment, with opportunities for advancement in our growing local Federal sector workforce.
Across various customers, we support the following technologies:
If you are a Logistics Analystand are seeking an established, mid-sized company to work for, consider a career atPreferred Systems Solutions! We offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively. In addition to a working environment with opportunities for advancement, we offer the potential for following benefits based upon the position you are applying for (please inquire for full list of benefits):
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid leave (holiday, sick, vacation, etc.)
- 401k plan (employer matching contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Computer purchase programs
- Potential for upgrade in clearance when possible
- Flexible work hours
By joining PSS, you will have the unique opportunity to support various customers across multiple programs. Our excellent recruiting team will not only ensure that we find the best match for your skills, background and experience, but also ensure that we provide continuous employment through our Workforce Management Program.
PSS, Inc. is actively seeking a Logistics Analyst to join our growing team located in Springfield, VA.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Asset Management Analyst will provide in-depth knowledge of procurement, logistics, supply-chain, and asset management processes, including practical application within a secure environment.
- The Asset Management Analyst will be responsible for implementing asset management business processes through the asset lifecycle within the NCE Active IT Program; from procurement through operations and sustainment.
- Providing practical application and implementation of ILS and ITAM best practices
- Implementing asset management (hardware, software, licenses) within the NCE Active IT Program, as part of a team
- Integrating asset management processes throughout NCE AIT Program service areas
- Implementing, managing, and maintaining automation in support of the Active IT asset management process
- Conducting asset management reporting for contractual, governmental, and internal requirements for the NCE Active IT Program
- General performance of the Asset management program throughout the asset lifecycle and NCE Active IT contract duration
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 2+ years of related experience in logistics, traffic and/or supply chain management.
- Demonstrated experience with Controlled Management Database (Remedy).
Manage Program Inventory SharePoint Site.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Detailed understanding of procurement, logistics, supply-chain, and asset management process.
- Demonstrated work experience in defining asset management systems and solutions within the Intelligence Community.
- Working knowledge with Federal property management environment with a focus on the Intelligence Community.
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, IT Asset Management and Configuration Management database practices.
- Working knowledge with process analysis methodologies, ability to define, develop, communicate and implement improved processes.
- Able to walk 2 to 5 miles per day and able to lift 50 pounds
- Candidates must have an active TS/SCI.
- Working experience with Process Improvement Techniques
- Working experience with Supply Chain Operational Reference (SCOR) model
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification (Foundation level)
- Working experience with Configuration Management database practices
TS/SCI (Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.)
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer’s expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.