Get new similar jobs by email for
MAINTENANCE MECHANIC - Join an...
|When you choose Toll Brothers, you enjoy all the special advantages offered by "America's Luxury Home Builder™."|
Toll Integrated Systems seeks a Maintenance Mechanic to handle all preventative, predictive, and routine maintenance on industrial machinery and production equipment at our manufacturing plant in Culpeper, Virginia.
Responsibilities include troubleshooting issues, repairing equipment failures, and ensure maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Repair and maintain plant machinery and equipment such as saws, conveyors, compressors, and
• Repair or replace control devices such as switches, photo eyes, proximity sensors, pushbuttons,
contactors, motor starters, etc. as needed
• Perform work order repairs, inspections and adjustments.
• Able to set up and operate welders, drill press, grinder, hand tools and other metal working equipment.
• Fabrication and modification of new and existing equipment.
• Participates in plant safety, health and environmental programs.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected companies!
• A minimum of 3 years experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics and basic electrical repair.
• Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings.
• Ability to write detailed repair reports as well as good verbal communication.
• Post-secondary education and/or a technical trade certificate is an asset.
• Experience in the operation of a truss or panel plant is an asset.
Consideration will be given to individuals with an equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Integrated Systems has been attracting & retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!