Atrium Medical, a division of MAQUET Medical Systems, is one of the three business areas within GETINGE AB, a publicly-listed, Swedish-based group of companies. Getinge is the leading global provider of medical equipment, products and instruments which are designed to enhance the quality of life and medical outcomes for the customers and patients we serve. The Group comprises three business areas; Medical Systems, systems for surgical intervention, cardiovascular surgery and intensive care; Infection Control, system equipment for disinfection and sterlization; and Extended Care, care ergonomics. Together we are 15,000 employees worldwide and growing rapidly.
The Manufacturing Engineer will support the production department by coordinating engineering functions for medical device manufacturing.
Use Your Skills & Expertise To
- Modify and improve existing equipment. Improve manufacturing efficiency, production yields, product quality, and consistency through equipment and product design.
- Finalizes manufacturng methods for medical devices.
- Responsible for all aspects of process validations.
- Provide assistance for prototype equipment design for producting medical medical devices and components.
- Responsible for processing of Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) to maintain accurate documentation of manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and documents test results for development and pilot production runs.
- Assist with new product introduction, associated manufacturing methods and their transfer into production.
- Responsible for disposition and discrepant components.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. A minimum of three years related manufacturing experience (medical device field preferred). Knowledge of Quality Assurance methods. good analytical and problem solving skills. Experience in design development and implementation of manufacturing processes and equipment. Experience in handling multiple tasks in support of high volume manufacturing. Strong computer skills, including MS OFfice applications (Word, Excel). Solidworks, Minitab experience a plus.
Atrium/MAQUET offers attractive working conditions, competitive salaries, bonus plans, exceptional benefits, business casual dress code, friendly and entrepreneurial environment with opportunities to develop within a growing multinational medical technology business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
ATRIUM/MAQUET is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
We do not accept unsolicited Agency Resumes. Atrium/MAQUET is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and smoke-free environment. Drug screening is required. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.