Get new similar jobs by email for
MTS PDK Design Enablement (LVS...
Member of Technical Staff, PDK Design Enablement (LVS/PEX)
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is seeking an individual to be responsible for creating high quality LVS and PEX decks and architecting the post-layout verification flow in Advanced Process Nodes (28nm and below) along with generating specifications for relevant QA.
• Create high quality parasitic extraction techfiles for StarRC, QRC, xRC and identified field solvers based on Design Manual and other source documentation
• Create high quality LVS decks for Calibre and other industry-standard LVS tools based on Design Manuals and other source documentation
• Create appropriate mapping/interface files to enable smooth flow from LVS to PEX
• Work with cross-functional (TD, Modeling, Device) teams to ensure tight boundary in Model-PEX interface
• Partner with QA team to specify and create test structures suitable for verifying LVS and PEX files ensuring highest levels in quality and coverage for all features
• Work with EDA vendors to drive tool enhancements and methodologies based on needs of advanced process nodes (28nm, 20nm TSV, 14nm FinFet, etc.)
• MS, or BS in Electrical Engineering
• 3+ years experience in IC design verification (LVS) and/or parasitic extraction
• 2+ years experience in Mentor CalibreLVS, and/or other industry-standard LVS tools
• 2+ years experience in Synopsys StarRC, CadenceQRC and/or other industry-standard PEX tools
• Familiarity with advanced semiconductor manufacturing processes
• Experience in tcl programming, a plus
• Aptitude to identify the root cause of problems and work with multiple organizations for resolution
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing work priority
• Good relationship building skills and spoken/presentation skills in the English language
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint. Launched in March 2009 through a partnership between AMD [NYSE: AMD] and the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC), GLOBALFOUNDRIESprovides a unique combination of advanced technology, manufacturing excellence and global operations. With the integration of Chartered in January 2010, GLOBALFOUNDRIES significantly expanded its capacity and ability to provide best-in-class foundry services from mainstream to the leading edge.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is headquartered in Silicon Valley with manufacturing operations in Singapore, Dresden, and a new leading-edge fab in Saratoga County, New York. These sites are supported by a global network of R&D, design enablement, and customer support in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Japan, the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).