Equipment Maintenance Technician: Electrical, Machining or Die Cast Equipment
Due to extensive company growth and demand for our client’s high quality products, we are searching for several highly skilled Equipment Maintenance Technicians for our Machining and Die Cast equipment. We are seeking a hands-on Equipment Maintenance Technician who can plan and implement installation, modification, and repair of equipment. Strong electrical experience or maintaining Machining or Die Cast equipment is a huge plus. Our client is a leading manufacturer in their industry and values its employees. They provide a positive and high quality work environment. You will have great job security at this headquarters location. ADDITIONAL OVERTIME PAY IS AVAILABLE.
We are very interested in talking to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Associate Degree in a relevant field or at least 4 years of directly related experience
- Strong electrical experience is sufficient, working with aluminum die cast machines is ideal
- Familiarity with electrical equipment, PLC, hydraulics/pneumatics, or robotics desired
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective action
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications to provide technical documentation
- Experience with equipment maintenance, problem resolution, and coordinating shutdown activities
- CAD proficiency is a plus
BenefitsFull Benefits Package Relocation Assistance
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
We rely on you to provide us with information that is precisely related to our posting.