Maintenance Mechanical/Electrical Technicians will work independently and with other plant personnel to safely perform preventative, predictive and routine maintenance tasks. They are responsible for maintaining, repairing and rebuilding various production machines and equipment. Maintenance Mechanical/Electrical Technicians will troubleshoot issues, repair failures of production and facility equipment, and ensure maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness. All tasks will be performed following all safety guidelines while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the Company.
- Successful experience in assuring safety standards that are in compliance with all Company, Local, State and Federal guidelines.
- Direct experience in a 5s environment.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical theory, principles, and statuary codes.
- Experience in analyzing electrical and/or mechanical problems using scientific methods and root cause analysis.
- Experience with 3 phase and high voltage electrical systems and direct knowledge of NFPA 70E.
- Working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Experience working with AC and DC drives.
- Direct experience with chillers, air compressors, HVAC systems, and gas fired industrial ovens.
- Experience operating a variety of hand and power tools, shop equipment and machining tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills with MS Excel, Word and Outlook Email.
- Responsible for reading, understanding and interpretation of blueprints, sketches and drawings.
- Provide proper documentation of daily maintenance activities utilizing internal tracking systems.
- Associates degree in area of technical specialty or completion of a TechnicalSchool program or equivalent work experience required.
- Must meet the minimum Ramsay testing requirements.