AHON JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Summary and Objectives:
This is a TEAM oriented person who will be responsible for the safe completion of routine and non-routine repairs, as well as, performing preventative maintenance and trouble-shooting of packaging machinery, pneumatic systems, motor controls, and miscellaneous industrial electrical wiring. Must ensure efficient production and compliance with all Company quality, safety, and Good Manufacturing Practices policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions: (list most important first)
- Trouble-shooting, electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic food packaging and processing equipment.
- Installs electrical components, VFDs, transformers, motors, and wiring
- Maintains manufacturing facility, compressors, bailer, etc.
- Document all repairs made during shift on work order system.
- Installs, maintains, trouble-shoots, and repairs machinery, equipment, and facilities.
- Demonstrates full knowledge of and compliance with Company Quality and Good Manufacturing Practices policies and procedures.
- Address and/or escalate and document all Quality/GMP compliance issues or concerns.
- Other Activities may be required to meet business needs.
Essential Job Requirements: (list most important first)
- Must be capable of preventative maintenance type work.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Must be capable of electrical and mechanical trouble shooting.
- Must be willing to advance skill level through training.
- High School or equivalency (GED) required. Associate's degree preferred.
Additional Information or Requirements:
Standing for long periods of time; lifting up to 50 lbs.; exposure to noise levels requiring hearing protection. Exposure to and or use of tools and/or work activities that may require various forms of PPE.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills that may be required for the position, as requirements may fluctuate within reason based upon the needs of the business.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.