Get new similar jobs by email for
Terrific Opportunity available for an individual with Apartment Maintenance experience! Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience within an Apartment Maintenance capacity, a valid driver’s license, the ability to pass a background check, and a minimum education of High School Diploma.
The Porter/Groundskeeper will provide essential services relative to the upkeep of the property by creating curb appeal and resident satisfaction through cleaning and removing litter from the grounds, hallways, dumpster areas and all other common areas on the property, care & maintenance of company supplies and equipment and assisting the maintenance crew members with make-readies when needed.
· High School diploma or GED
· At least 1-year grounds keeping or apartment maintenance experience
· Must be a team player, have good communication skills, be customer-service oriented, courteous and be able to provide an efficient response to requests at all times
MAINTENANCE - INTERMEDIATE
The Maintenance Technician will perform service duties to insure that all upkeep, inventory and repair of grounds and buildings are completed in an efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Insuring OSHA standards and company policies are complied with
· Managing timely responses to service requests and make-readies
· Safely maintain the physical condition and appearance of the community
· Diagnose problems and make minor repairs in the following areas: Electrical systems Plumbing appliances flooring carpentry heating and air systems
· Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use of hand tools and small power tools
· High school diploma or GED
· 1-2 years apartment maintenance experience.
· Must have plumbing, electrical, painting and carpenter skills (HVAC / CFC certifications a plus)
· Mathematical skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement
· Must be a team player, have good communication skills, be customer-service oriented and available for on-call emergency responsibilities
· Experience repairing and/or maintaining many/most of the following: Air conditioning appliances electrical systems plumbing pools painting / drywall repair
· HVAC certification is a plus.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Drug test and criminal background check required