Get new similar jobs by email for
Maintenance Technician - Manuf...
GreenWood is a customer-focused, integrated maintenance company. We are actively seeking candidates to support a maintenance contract for a heavy industrial manufacturing plant located in Athens GA. If you are seeking employment with a dedicated industry leader, and committed to improving and perfecting our industry, you may be a candidate for GreenWood. Applicants must be willing to abide by our Zero accident philosophy in order to work at GreenWood.
If you have the qualifications listed below, and can provide a long-standing track record of safety, skills, dependability, and accountability, please submit your current resume for review.
Maintenance Technician Job Qualifications (Levels I, II, and III)
· Demonstrated ability to make repairs on manufacturing equipment including robotics, CNC machinery, assembly line equipment, hoists, cranes, and utilities
· Perform PM’s on above machinery and equipment
· Ability to effective troubleshoot failures
· Experienced in detailed documentation
· Knowledgeable in the use of CMMS systems (SAP)
· Highly skilled in the use of instruments for measuring such as: Gauges, micrometers, dial indicators, meters, and calipers
· Ability to assemble parts into complete assemblies,using a variety of trade tools and equipment
· Able to fabricate metallic materials – including critical measurement, cutting, machining, installation
· Grinding, welding and material shaping ability to concise standards for fab work
· Ability to sustain and carry up to 50 pounds, climb stairs and ladders, and work in hot, cold, and weather impacted environments
The positions will be split into classifications based on experience and particular skill levels. There are Senior-lead positions, mid-level positions, and beginner-level positions. In all cases candidates must have some experience in the industry to apply for any position
The more advanced levels of Technical positions, Tech II, III and leads, must also have the following skills, and experience:
Candidates must be able to provide advanced electronic, mechanical and hydraulic skills and experience typically associated with complex, upper-tier electromechanical maintenance duties and tasks.