Westminster Management is looking for skilled, talented and dedicated maintenance technicians to join our growing residential property management team! We offer full-time and part-time employment, extensive benefit and retirement plans, a generous paid time off plan, as well as rent discounts and other employee bonus programs. We offer salaries that are competitive with the market based on experience.
Essential duties of this position include the following:
· To perform complex levels of carpentry, plumbing, electric work, hardware installations, and repairs for residential units
· To complete projects as needed to get units ready for leasing including trash removal, repairs, carpet cleaning as well ask working with Property Manager on scheduling
· To maintain grounds and common areas including picking up trash, sweeping sidewalks/driveways, watering trees and shrubs, cleaning offices, cleaning hallways, cleaning restrooms, etc.
· To perform general cleaning and up keep of buildings including buffing, dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, window washing, etc.
· To complete work orders on a daily basis and ensure their completion in a timely manner to customer satisfaction and to provide excellent customer service to tenants
· To shovel snow from the walks and driveways as well as spread salt to prevent ice buildup when applicable
· To assist with the management and organization of the inventory of all maintenance materials which include basic tools, equipment and supplies while employing a cost effective way of ordering supplies and exploring the best value for the price
· To complete administrative work in an organized and timely manner and submit paperwork to the Maintenance Supervisor on a daily basis, or the ability to input work orders in the appropriate property management accounting system
· Other duties as assigned
Job requirements and qualifications of this position include the following:
· A High School Diploma or General Education Degree [GED]
· One year or more related experience and/or training as a Maintenance Technician
o Experience at a residential property with multi-unit or multi-building experience a plus, or in a similar capacity within another industry
· HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, or similar certifications highly preferred
· Ability to understand and explain to others complex levels of instructions verbally or in written form to both internal and external contacts
· A valid driver’s license with the ability to be insured
· Ability to pass a background check and drug/alcohol screening
Please send all inquiries, resumes and questions to Jill Krzeszewski, Director of HR and Office Administration:
Westminster Management Midwest Office
C/O Columbus Park Apartments
5999 Bear Creek Blvd.
Bedford Heights, Ohio 44146