Get new similar jobs by email for
Manager - Online Financial Ana...
The Manager of Financial Analysis works closely with management levels across the Online Business Unit organization, leveraging available internal and external data to generate analytic insights; develop, manage and evaluate test programs; support Marketing initiatives; Promotional Offers; Promotional Effectiveness; Marketing Channel Profitability; Fulfillment Channel Profitability and other analysis to enhance financial results through in depth financial analytics.
· Designs analytic test approaches with recommended sample sizes, and analyzes results from test initiatives
· Develops analytic tools to evaluate and manage sales of Online products
· Responsible for performing routine and complex financial analysis and modeling to support strategic decision making
· Performs research and data mining support related to merchandise projects and promotions
· Assembles data, reporting, and recommendations on ad hoc analyses requested by finance, merchandising, marketing, operations and senior management
· Analyzes behavioral, demographic, and other information to help identify opportunities for revenue growth, cost-reduction, and other components of profit optimization
· Manage projects to improve performance reporting, tracking and evaluation of Online activities.
Supports new products, services and channels for the Online Business Unit
· Comprehensive computing skills, with familiarity in current data mining tools, statistical techniques, and modeling tools
· Highly analytical, with excellent problem-solving skills and high intellectual capacity
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong project management skills to ensure department work is well-planned and executed
· Ability to lead and influence behavior
· Knowledge of statistical analysis principles and techniques (i.e., t-test analysis, sample size analysis, and various forms of regression analysis)
· Knowledge of Data Warehousing principles
· Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL); Knowledge of statistical software, such as SAS or SPSS