Get new similar jobs by email for
Manufacturing Engineer / Indus...
Join a team of manufacturing professionals dedicated to continuous advancement and desire to reach the next level. Use the latest technologies, top of the line equipment combined with simple proven solutions to achieve the highest level of quality and productivity while eliminating the day to day headaches and firefighting typical in many manufacturing environments.
Our organization is seeking a highly skilled, technically capable problem solver with a passion for manufacturing. This individual must be highly confident in all aspects of production machining. Must be able to interpret blue prints, plan production process, procure materials, select tooling, determine work holding, develop CNC programs, optimize machining process, help operators troubleshoot machining issues and etc.
Work with existing engineers and manufacturing personnel to achieve company's goals while improving safety, quality, worker satisfaction and company's profitability.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
· Develop new CNC programs for shop floor using CAM software
· Improve and update existing CNC programs
· Recommend, select machines, tooling, work holding, processes and etc.
· Work with other engineers on several initiatives which include implementing new tooling ideas, increasing use automation (robotics) and etc.
· Develop and update existing machining macros
· Implement probing routines on machines with Renishaw probes
· Select and implement new tooling and work holding systems
· Work with machinists/operators to fine tune machining process
· Provide support and trouble shoot issues on the shop floor
· Train less experienced personnel as needed to help them become better operators, machinists, programmers and etc.
· Be open to wearing multiple hats and helping company where skills can best be utilized.
Minimum 7-10 years experience
BS degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
Must be very detailed, double check work to ensure minimal errors
Must be progressive and keep up with newest technologies, tooling and etc which allow the best manufacturing performance possible
Proven CAD/CAM and G-Code programming experience
GibbsCam experience, lathe, mill, rotary milling, 3-D milling
Experience with macros a plus
Experience on Fanuc and Mitsubishi controls a plus
Experience with robotics, PLC's, machine probes a plus
Programming experience in Visual Basic a plus.
Must be able to solve problems in all aspects of manufacturing
The willingness and ability to learn and understand complex technical subjects quickly.
We offer job satisfaction along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Shop is relocating to a brand new 25,200 sf facility at West RD/290 area within next year. Property is acquired with construction beginning Q2 2014.