Company: Geotest - Marvin Test Systems, Inc.
Location: Irvine, CA 92614
Job Category: Engineering
Relevant Work Experience: 7+ to 10 Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Electronics, Components, and Semiconductor Mfg
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Reference Code: TTME-2012
Geotest-Marvin Test Systems is a fast-growing Test & Measurement company located in Irvine, California. Geotest is looking for a qualified Manufacturing Engineer to support the manufacturing of Test Systems solutions.
• Hands-on Mechanical and Electrical assembly using various hand tools
• Knowledgeable in aerospace electronics, PCB and electrical components
• Fluent with mechanical assembly blueprints and electronic schematics
• Familiarity with military and industrial specifications such as: IPC_WHMA 620, IPC A-610, IPC 600
• Competence with MS Office software
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Experience with Autocad and Protel CAD software.
• Electronics and mechanical engineering background (EE or ME preferred)
· Converts engineering drawings into production ready/production-usable documents. Drawing types may include: Protel schematics, Autocad drawings, etc.
· Creates Manufacturing Assembly Instructions (MAI) documents, to enable in-house or outside vendor assembly of assemblies, sub-assemblies, including machining of parts and/or other processes
· Generates Bill of Materials from Excel spreadsheet, parts lists and/or other source documents
· Maintains Bill of Materials including: updating parts description, quantities, find numbers, vendor/source information and adding or deleting parts/materials
Geotest-Marvin Test Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or fax to (949) 263-1203.