My Client, a leading manufacturer specializing in lifting attachments for factory cranes, and floor-based material handling machines is adding a Manufacturing Engineer to their staff. This is an excellent growth opportunity for a hands-on, success oriented individual.
What you will like about this opportunity:
· Growing / busy, financially stable company.
· Interaction with Customers, Vendors, and Shop Floor Team.
· Will be mentored into the Operations Manager role.
· Financially rewarded for company achievement and growth.
· Pride in your job performance.
What you will need for this opportunity:
· 10+ years of shop supervision in an industrial equipment manufacturing business.
· Knowledge of burning, welding, and machining.
· Knowledge of manufacturing methods, engineering specifications, and the application of Quality Assurance methods in the manufacture of heavy equipment.
· Proven record of “getting product out the door”.
· Experience using an ERP system.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
If you meet the above criteria, contact Bob Timmer at;
firstname.lastname@example.org 262-241-1600 ext. 116