Get new similar jobs by email for
Manufacturing Engineer -paid r...
Qualifications and Experience:
The person selected must have a BS in either Mechanical, Electric, or Industrial Engineering with 10 + years of supporting a manufacturing environment which utilizes semiautomatic and automatic machinery and equipment. A firm understanding of mechanical, electrical, and machine controls is required.
- Strong project management skills to specify, justify, and manage capital improvement projects.
- Strong background with Mechatronic-Automation systems.
- Improving Manufacturing Processes with hands on approach.
- Developing and evaluating manufacturing processes utilizing knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials.
- Assuring product and process quality by designing tooling, fixtures and quality testing apparatus.
- Monitoring and improving process efficiency, quality levels, and equipment OEE.
- Recommending, justifying and managing process improvement initiatives.
- Working in a collaborative, multifunctional environment to implement improvements and launch new products.
- Participating in Product development discussions to provide insights on manufacturability.
- Specifying, designing, and installing components for small scale projects or improvements.
Additional desired skills: