IKEA Industry creates capacity for growth and adds production competence into IKEA supporting IKEA’s growth in coming years.
· There are 18.450 co-workers within the IKEA Industry
· IKEA Industry operates 42 production units.
· IKEA Industry is located in 12 countries (China, Denmark, France, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, and the US).
Supports operations by completing, monitoring, and upgrading process designs.
* Establishes project by screening alternatives; selecting optimum solution.
* Prepares project basis documentation by completing cost and economic return studies.
* Prepares process design by studying operability and reliability; estimating maintenance, operating, and energy costs; assessing safety and environmental compliance; specifying start-up and operating procedures.
* Obtains environmental permits by completing applications; presenting information; answering requests and questions.
* Initiates project by preparing capital appropriation request.
* Upgrades process design by investigating proposed changes in plant operations.
* Prepares operators by conducting training.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Technical Understanding, Coaching, Technical Leadership, Clinical Lab Testing, Promoting Process Improvement, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Analyzing Information, Quality Focus, Technical Zeal
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disablity,Retirement,Tuition Reimbursement,Employee Assistance program, Accident insurance, purchase discounts, holidays, and vacation.