Pacific Scientific Energetic Materials Company (PSEMC), a Danaher company, is the industry leader in the creation, development, design and manufacture of tomorrow’s energetic mission critical technologies and solutions. With locations in Chandler, Arizona, Hollister and Valencia California, PSEMC, uses advanced chemistry, electronics, mechanical and materials technologies to create leading-edge components and systems that meet tomorrow’s energetic challenges. Our innovations serve a broad base of commercial and military markets and applications. For more information, go to http://www.psemc.com
The MQE is responsible for driving continuous process improvement in the manufacturing process. Candidate must be very high energy, and able to keep up with a fast paced environment. The position requires the majority time to be spent working in the assembly area, with minimal time at a desk.
· Plan, direct, and coordinate all quality activities to assure optimum quality in all products manufactured and assembled within a work cell.
· Coordinate all quality activities and work with design engineering, manufacturing, planning and other disciplines to ensure the quality of the product.
· Investigate internal and external quality concerns, and lead cross functional teams to determine root cause, and implement permanent corrective actions.
· Inspect and review lot paperwork for completeness and correctness.
· Analyze work instructions and procedures for errors and potential failure points.
· Find innovative ways to improve quality through new process controls.
· Supervisory duties could be required. Qualifications:
Feel fee to apply directly to: Humanresources@psemc.com