- Perform electro mechanical assembly of automated systems.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists.
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with 3+ years building, constructing, and assembling large mechanical, automated, or robotic systems.
- Proficient with general test equipment, hand and power tools.
- Must be able to work off blueprints, schematics, or engineering drawings.
FootBridge is an engineering, manufacturing and technology-staffing firm deeply committed to our clients and candidates. We provide Contract Placement, Contract-to-Hire, Permanent Placement, and Managed Services to multiple sectors and industries in all 50 states. With more than 30 years experience in the staffing industry, FootBridge delivers hard work, ethics, and a dedication to strong relationships. We make it our life's work to find the right position for you.
Thank you for applying with FootBridge for this opportunity.