Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc. has an excellent opportunity for a Market Research Analyst in the Cooling & Heating Division in Suwanee, GA.
As a member of the Business Analytics team reporting to the Manager of Analytics & Business Intelligence, this position will support executive leadership, the marketing department, the product development department and the sales organization through research and reporting of market intelligence, competitive information, geographic, econometric data, HVAC industry related data, and news impacting our business. The Marketing Research Analyst will assist team members through timely, comprehensive, and well presented research, findings and data for ongoing planning, analysis, projects and presentations.
· Collect, review and assess primary and secondary research in order to develop and support strategic decision
· Research competitor offerings (products, pricing, and services).
· Create or assist with presentations containing key market research data
· Work with internal customers to identify strategic decisions that require market research information, clearly define research objectives and scope
· Prepare research proposals including methodology options, timelines, contents of deliverables, and appropriate pricing.
· Monitor industry and macroeconomic statistics
· Conduct market and industry opportunity assessment, including geographic market segmentation
· Actively monitor industry and business related news and inform internal customers of trends or key news influencing our business
· Regularly quantify news gathered though trade media and news aggregator software to spot impactful industry trends in early stages as well as track and report on competitive trends
· Design and provide clear, accurate and concise reports on research findings in a timely manner.
· Maintain and organize repository containing all market research information
· Assist with product pricing
· Assist with administration of customer stocking programs
· Perform other job functions as assigned.
· Bachelors or advanced degree in business
· 5-7 years of experience in the Market Research industry
· Superior interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience in market data interpretation and presentation.
· Ability to multi-task several projects at once and prioritize deadlines
· Strong communication and written skills with exceptional attention to detail.
· Must be proficient in at least the following: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including 401(K).
No relocation will be provided.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic partnership, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status (except when one of these criteria is a legally permissible bona fide occupational qualification).
Click HERE to apply