Locally owned hospice agency based in Flower Mound, TX is seeking a dynamic, talented, motivated, goal-oriented sales professional to contribute to our growth in Collin County.
The ideal candidate will live in Collin County and will have documented, successful sales experience, preferably in the health care industry.
* Act as liaison between our agency and the community regarding community and customer needs
* Build brand awareness in the local community
* Customer acquisition
* Develop and promote hospice programs and services by calling on Hospitals, Physicians, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities and other relevant health care providers
* Track and report on status of referrals/leads/contacts on a regular basis
* Other office/administrative duties as needed
* Experience in marketing and/or sales professional
* Experience in medical setting or care giving experience preferred
* Friendly, professional presence
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Must be able to function with minimum supervision
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must successfully pass background and reference checks
* Must have valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
Preference will be given to those individuals who are well networked in the hospice and/or senior care community in Collin County and those who have existing relationships with referral sources that can be leveraged in this position.
Very competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, commissions and expense reimbursement are offered for the right candidate. First year earnings at plan should exceed $70K.
If you have a burning desire to succeed in sales and help people at the same time, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please respond with resume, cover letter and salary history. Responses without all 3 items will not be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.