The Material Handler is responsible for the preparation of outbound orders according to customer specifications and handling proper storage of inbound raw materials.
First Shift Hours: M-F, 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Read orders and pull product from inventory
- Enter data into the computer processing system
- Pack boxes to customer specifications
- Stack boxes on skids, wrap and use proper placarding
- Load and unload trucks with outbound and inbound freight
- Unload tank wagons
- Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent education and experience
- One to three years experience in shipping and/or receiving
- Must be willing to work as a part of a team
- Knowledge of metric system and good math skills required
- Forklift certification preferred, but will train
- Must be able to life and/or move up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis while performing duties and occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
Hentzen Coatings, Inc.
6937 West Mill Road
Milwaukee, WI 53218
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE