Get new similar jobs by email for
Under minimal supervision of the Operations Manager the Materials Manager is responsible for inventory management, purchasing and production scheduling/planning for the production and manufacturing business.
II. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Materials, Business, or related discipline
· 5 -7 years of inventory management and production planning experience in a manufacturing environment
· 3+ years management experience in manufacturing environment
· Significant experience utilizing Oracle ERP/MRP required
· Solid understanding of Lean tools and techniques
· APICS certification strongly desired
· Strong working knowledge of ERP reporting systems and Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
VALVE AUTOMATION is a rapidly growing Division of Emerson Process Management. Emerson Process Management is the world's leading supplier of control and measurement equipment for the process industries, including such brands as Rosemount, Fisher, DeltaV, MicroMotion, Daniel, Bettis, Shafer, El-O-Matic, EIM and Hytork. Valve Automation has operations in the US, England, the Netherlands, Germany, Hungary, France, Singapore, Malaysia, India, South Africa and China.