Come Grow With Us! SavATree, is currently seeking a Mechanic. We are a nationally recognized provider of superior arboricultural services. From more than 25 locations, we provide residential and commercial customers with high quality, cutting edge tree care, plant health care, lawn care and deer deterrent services. Join our dedicated and highly skilled team of professionals today!
The Branch Mechanic answers to the Branch Manager for day to day support, direction, and guidance.
Duties: The duties of the Branch Mechanic include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that all equipment and vehicles are ready and working as needed. This involves providing the necessary repair and maintenance daily to realize the company goal of 0% down time.
- Communicating and coordinating major repairs and maintenance with Managers.
- Ensuring that an adequate supply of products and materials are available to handle normal operating maintenance and repair needs.
- Completing and providing all needed paperwork to vendors and corporate office when ordering and receiving parts and supplies.
- Proper and accurate completion of all daily paperwork.
- Providing training to employees on equipment maintenance and vehicle operations.
- Maintaining a safe and orderly work environment in the Shop and Yard.
- Communicating to Operations Manager about ongoing service and material needs.
- Will help out on production when needed, up to 50% of the time during the week
- Experience and knowledge of either General Tree Care, Lawn Care or Plant Health Care
- Previous experience using spray applicators
- Pesticide Applicator’s License or willingness to obtain
- Previous experience preferred:
- small engine repair
- two-stroke engine repair
- diesel engines
- forestry equipment
- spray equipment
- aerial lift trucks
- Must have own tools
- Must have valid driver’s license
· One of the best equipped and trained teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
· Competitive compensation and advancement opportunities
· 401(k) Savings Plan
· Health Care Benefits
· Flexible Spending Plan
· Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days
· Excellent Continuing Education Programs
SavATree is an Equal Opportunity Employer