Engineer will have broad responsibilities that cover many areas including new product development, process engineering, lean implementation, and production support. Engineers may be assigned to a wide variety of duties based on the needs of the company and the skills of the engineer.
- Cost estimation of machined components.
- Provide daily support to production teams for technical issues that arise.
- Identify process improvements and leads projects to improve product flow.
- Ensure production area processes operate within quality metric targets.
- Identify trends in quality performance and execute root cause analysis and corrective action plans.
- Product design and analysis
- Work closely with customers to coordinate on products and designs.
- Work with vendors and purchasing to address part problems, obsolescence issues and cost reductions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Engineering, or similar field
- Ability to read and interpret design drawings and customer specifications
- Applicant should be open minded and ambitious in the pursuit of improvement
- Must be a team player able to work closely and effectively with a multidisciplinary team
This is an entry level opportunity