Get new similar jobs by email for
Informatica Developer needed --- Raytheon, Tucson
NO H1B VISA OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS --- US CITIZEN ONLY
I am working with Raytheon and the manager is looking for an Informatica Developer. You must be a US Citizen to apply. You will work for GeoLogics Corporation at the Raytheon facility in Tucson, AZ. This is a long term contract. Pay rate is $60-$65 per hour (w2) or $70-$75 per hour(C2C).
As an experienced Informatica Developer, you should have expertise in Business Intelligence ETL and strong PL/SQL skills with experience in an Oracle/Informatica environment. You will design and code the ETL logic to enable initial load and incremental processing, error and exception handling, restart ability and recovery, data cleansing, validation and monitoring. This position will require data collection from many varied data sources.
1. Strong Business Intelligence ETL development skills using Informatica PowerCenter
2. Firm understanding of standard data warehousing methodologies
3. Good PL/SQL development skills, especially in an Oracle 11 environment
4. Demonstrated skill in data profiling, cleansing, and integration
1. 4 years Business Intelligence ETL design, development and deployment
2. 2 years PL/SQL design and development
Desired (not required):
1. Experience sourcing data from SAP ERP and Business Warehouse a strong plus
2. Experience working in an SAP Business Objects environment a strong plus
If interested in learning more about this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call back with more information.
888-303-3603 (toll free)
GeoLogics is a 21 year old growing technical services company headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, with 8 regional offices distributed throughout the country. The Company provides software, IT and engineering services, mission critical solutions, and technical support primarily to the Defense and Aerospace industry, various agencies of the U.S. federal government and commercial clients. GeoLogics specializes in the areas of engineering, IT, communications, software, systems development and research and development.
The GeoLogics Employee Benefits Program (EBP) reflects our abiding interest in and commitment to meeting the needs of our diverse workforce and providing financial security for both our employees and their families. GeoLogics offers an exceptionally competitive array of benefits for our employees, including: Health Insurance (w/ Dental & Vision), Life & Disability Insurance, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO, and a Retirement 401k Plan.
GeoLogics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please visit our website at: www.geologics.com