Get new similar jobs by email for
Quality Technician - Level II ...
Responsible for the inspection and testing of products and processes using non-destructive inspection and testing techniques.
- Perform non-destructive testing inspection activities involved in the manufacturing of products and processes including, but not limited to, the use of NDT methods such as visual and liquid penetrant.
- Follow written and verbal instructions, travelers, or drawings.
- Prepare inspection reports, and document observations such as non-conformances.
- Evaluate and interpret NDT results.
- Complete all records of inspection including rejection reports as applicable.
- Examine material or product for defects such as cracks, porosity, and incomplete welds.
- Display competency in Level II Liquid Penetrant Inspection examination techniques.
- Test product for structural defects such as leaks or internal cracks.
- Make judgment on inspection findings and make technical recommendations.
- Document inspection and report findings to Engineering and assist with technical evaluation of components to include life assessment.
- Adhere to all safety requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Certification as NDT Level II Technician (or prior certification) and 1 year experience required.
- Graduate of specialist NDT Technical Program meeting SNT-TC-1A specifications.
- Experience with both NDT and dimensional inspection.
- Computer literate and proficient with MS Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Required.