Get new similar jobs by email for
Machine Operator - Microelectr...
Operation of laser seal equipment for hermetic seal of microelectronic devices and operation of CNC machine for de-lid of microelectronic assemblies utilizing Benchmark and SSEC parallel resistance seam seal systems. Experience with any of the following: Raytheon, Lumonics, and Trumpf Yag laser welding systems; Chicago, Rofin-Baasel, and Trumpf laser marking systems; Rofin-Baasel manual laser spot welding system; Varian leak detectors; Sharpe de-lid machine; and Southwestern Industries 3-axis milling machine.
- Will be responsible for checking equipment for proper operation prior to use.
- Prepare parts for laser welding and seam seal.
- Fixture, set-up, and laser weld microelectronic packages and components.
- Set-up and parallel seam seal microelectronic hybrid packages.
- Set-up and laser mark parts.
- Leak test hermetically sealed parts.
- Detect and report defective materials and welds.
- Document work performed.
- Experience with military hardware and paperwork preferred.
2nd shift: 3:30 PM to 1:00 AM
U.S. Citizenship, Pre-Employment Drug Screen, Background Check, and the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance required.