Get new similar jobs by email for
Assembler - Optics, Final Prep...
Responsible for packaging and counting very small, delicate, optical parts. Must have excellent attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities specific to final optic packaging:
- Package small (3” x 3”) optics using a variety of packaging methods.
- Taping parts to plastic wafer trays.
- Attaching parts to plastic covers using small fastening screws.
- Inserting components into bubble bags and taping shut.
- Placing parts into custom foam-lined cups.
- Wrapping parts with lens tissue and inserting into foam sleeves.
- Marking part numbers and lot numbers onto individual parts using a Sharpie marker.
- Bundling of packaged optics and wrapping in bubble wrap.
- Counting parts to specific quantities.
- Applying labels to bundles.
- Transporting bundles to pre shipping shelf (average weight 5-10 lbs. per bundle).
- Pick parts from finish goods inventory and bundle for shipment.
Duties and Responsibilities specific to optic washing and ARC deposition:
- Wash a variety of small replicated optics.
- Rinse surfaces with DI water and flush with acetone.
- Blow off with blow gun.
- Place on shelf to dry.
- Return to transport boxes and bring to next station.
First Shift 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check Required.