RN Registered Nurse – Postpartum (Mother / Baby) Nursing
White Glove Placement has positions for experienced Postpartum (Mother / Baby) RN Registered Nurse for Per Diem, Full-time temp contract and/or Travel Nurse assignments. If you are an RN Registered Nurse with current or recent Postpartum Mother/Baby experience and are looking to start with a company that values quality nursing, contact us at the given contact info or by applying to this job.
· We offer every RN Registered Nurse the highest possible salary per position so you get the most out of any contract.
· WG also offers benefits for Postpartum (Mother / Baby) RN Registered Nurse positions including health and dental coverage, daily pay at participating facilities, direct deposit for your convenience and cash bonus for hours worked.
· When you apply to White Glove, you will be assigned a Recruiter who will further discuss all RN Registered Nurse open Postpartum (Mother/Baby) assignments (or whatever your specialty is...) The recruiter will work with you and guide you through your options until you are satisfactorily set up with the position that best fits your needs, skills and experience. From initial application, through the credentialing process, orientation, and scheduling – if you are an experienced Registered Nurse RN, we are here for you!
Requirements for Postpartum (Mother / Baby) RN Registered Nurse:
· Current unrestricted license
· Current or recent Postpartum (Mother / Baby) experience
· Eligibility to work in the United States