MBI Solutions, Inc., a growing medical billing company is seeking MOTIVATED, PROFESSIONAL, and QUALIFIED people.
Our medical billing organization is a wholly owned subsidiary of Premier Physician Services, one of the Midwest’s largest providers of emergency medicine physician services. Located in Kettering, Ohio, our 160 associates process over one million patient encounters per year in the areas of emergency medicine, hospitalists, and ambulance transports.
We are currently looking for a full-time EMS Billing Production Supervisor in our EMS & Fire Billing Department.
- Supervises and directs personnel to successfully accomplish EMS transport billing operations for existing and new clients.
- Performs, supervises and responsible for Data Entry, Coding and Payment posting positions in the EMS & Fire Billing Department.
- Obtain and maintain CAC certification.
- Interacts and performs as a working supervisor and as part of the team.
- Conducts staff meetings to discuss new or modified procedures within departments.
- Forms a team environment by functional responsibilities to optimize productivity and performance.
- Delegates work to EMS billing staff to provide for efficient management of client accounts.
- Processes bi-weekly time keeping information for payroll purposes.
- Provides reports and information as requested related to client accounts.
- Monitors key financial indicators including but not limited to, days in A/R; credit balances; open A/R and payment posting.
- Provides excellent customer service and interacts with clients as appropriate and necessary.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Issues written and oral instructions to staff as necessary.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of direct reports.
- Weekly, biweekly, or monthly reports that are requested from Manager and/or Director as deemed necessary.
Requirements:Minimum of 1 year of experience in medical billing including medical terminology and basic billing procedures Hold a CAC certification or posses the ability to obtain and maintain CAC certification in the future.Previous supervisory or management experience, supervising a staff of 5 or more employees Excellent analytic skills combined with PC skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook Excellent written and oral communication skills Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously Ability to work and solve problems independently and also as part of a team Represent MBI in a professional manner and ability to handle confrontation and confidential information in a professional manner
We recognize employees as our most valuable asset. Our competitive benefits package includes:
- 401(k) and additional company pension plan
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, & disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Legal insurance
- Paid time off (personal/sick, vacation & holidays)
- Wellness programs
- Educational assistance
- Flexible work schedules
MBI Solutions is entirely a non-smoking facility.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to workforce diversity.